- Line Keys – 2 line keys with dual-color LED
- Ethernet Connectivity – 2 x Switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Display Type – 132 x 48 backlit graphical LCD display
- Headset Support – RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Protocols – SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS and more
- QoS – Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Warranty – 1 year
The 1620 is Grandstream’s standard IP phone for small businesses. This Linux-based model features 2 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, HD audio and 3-way conferencing. A 132×48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. The GXP1620 include dual 10/100mb network ports and additional features such as multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and call-waiting allow the GXP1620 to be high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phones.