- Line Keys – 6 line keys with up to 3 SIP accounts
- Ethernet Connectivity – 2 x 10/100Mbps PoE
- Display Type – 200 x 80 pixel backlit LCD display
- Protocols – SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- QoS – Layer 2 QoS and Layer 3 QoS
- Bluetooth – No
- Warranty – 1 Year
The GXP1760 is a mid-range IP phone with a new sleek design and moderate call-volume features. It comes equipped with 6 lines, 3 SIP accounts, 6 dual-color line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD display screen. For added personalization the GXP1760 features personalized ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services.