- Video Compression – H.264, MJPEG
- Image Sensor Resolution – 1/3″, 1.2 Megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS, 1280H x 960V
- Image Sensor Sensitivity – Day & night mode, exceptionally low noise levels and low-light sensitivity. Shutter: 1/10000 – 1/30 second
- Day & Night Mode – IR LED covering up to 10m
- Power Adapter – Output: 12VDC/1A; Input: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Contents – GXV3610_HD/FHD IP Camera, 12V DC Universal Power Adaptor, Ethernet Cable, 1 Hex Key and 4 Screws and Wall Anchors, Quick Installation Guide
The GXV3610 series is a powerful weather-proof Infrared fixed dome HD IP camera of outstanding performance and quality. Its advanced ISP (Image Sensor Processor) powered with state-of-the-art auto-exposure/auto-white-balance algorithm and a high quality lens, ensures high fidelity video quality that matches digital still camera color grade in a wide range of light environments. It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression with excellent image clarity, industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day/night mode, and advanced security protection. The GXV3610 series can be managed with GSurf_Pro (Grandstream’s intuitive FREE video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously) as well as other ONVIF compliant video management systems. It also offers an advanced and flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other monitoring systems. The GXV3610 series is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance application in both indoor and outdoor environments.