The GXV3662_HD is a next generation Vandal Dome High Definition IP camera of power and innovation. The innovative AE (Auto Exposure) & AWB (Auto White Balance) algorithms power the advanced ISP (Image Sensor Processor), ensure high-fidelity video qualities and match Digital Still Camera color grade in wide range of light environments. It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression (720p resolution) with excellent image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth, industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, embedded analytics, large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection. Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability. The GXV3662_HD can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream’s advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. It offers an HTTP API and has open-standard Onvif conformance for easier operation and higher levels of integration. The GXV3662_HD is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments.
- High quality 1.2 Megapixels CMOS sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p resolutions
- Supports 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- Support Motion Detection, and Notification on PC Client
- Full Onvif conformance with extensions in the near future